Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Explanation and Introduction

Hi everyone! Well, we've finally decided to set up a blog. I thought I'd start with some explanation. 1st off Jason is a bit paranoid about putting our kids all over the internet so we're going to just call them C and N, hope that doesn't confuse :).
The title for our blog comes from our oldest son. Jason was running through all the titles he wanted and they were taken. He finally decided on one that come from something C said. We had been explaining to him the importance a of telling the truth and the difference between the truth and a lie. He somehow decided true was the same thing as "cool". One day he was jumping off things and said, " Mom, look this is pretty true!" Later he started to announce to us that he had some pretty true moves. So that's what we chose as the title because we hope that our lives will be filled with some pretty true moves.
Ok on to the reason for this blog. We are heading to Gabon in West Africa March 28th for 1 month. God has brought us on an amazing journey as we've prepared for this trip. We felt we needed somewhere we could share these stories as well as keep you all updated once we go. So now I am out of time. I will share the story so far next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment